THE MULTITUDE EXPERIENCE … a multifaceted ministry And God Almighty bless thee, and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people. Gen 28:3 KJV
Certificate in Ministry Program
The Multitude Experience Certificate in Ministry program is for those who are called to specialized ministries. Our participants realize they need additional training to fulfill the ministry God has dropped in their spirit therefore pursue work at the certificate level. We use a blended learning format. Curriculum is assessment based, customized, electronic and award winning! We encourage participants to work at their own pace.
The Multitude Experience is in the midst of a national accreditation process. Anticipated date of completion is Summer, 2017. This will allow our institute to award Continuing Education Units (CEUs) based on the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The CEUs are accepted by associations, regulatory boards, corporations and higher education institutions.
Those who are called to be Senior Pastors/Pulpit Ministers are strongly encouraged to complete work at seminaries accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
EARNING A CERTIFICATE IN MINISTRY 1. Complete Registration Form and Statement of Intent. Statement of Intent describes the ministry they are called to and why participant wants to pursue a Certificate in Ministry Orientation (electronic session)
2. Complete the Finding your PLACE in Ministry assessment online. Website and access code provided. The consultation/prayer component will be completed via an electronic session with a Multitude Experience administrator. Read Training for Reigning (Godwin, 1997) or a comparable agreed upon book and complete required reading assignment.
3. Submit the Ministry Project Form(s), both initial and annual. The initial Ministry Project form is due as soon as you register for the program. Annual Ministry Project forms are due each year by May 31st. Forms will be reviewed by a Multitude Experience administrator. The annual forms are used to compile a report which is available online to all program participants and ministry partners.
4. Consultation with a Multitude Experience administrator to review: Registration Form, PLACE assessment, thoughts regarding required book, Ministry Project Form, Statement of Intent and other information deemed necessary.
5. Complete Old Testament Survey and New Testament Survey from the Zondervan Academic Online Curriculum. Zondervan courses are facilitated by individuals who are completing Practicums with The Multitude Experience. The Multitude Experience courses are facilitated by a Multitude Experience administrator. Participants who have a passion for Old Testament and/or New Testament may complete both Zondervan and The Multitude Experience Old Testament and New Testament courses.
7. Complete seven additional courses. These seven courses may be any combination of courses from The Multitude Experience Elective courses and Zondervan Academic Online courses.
8. Upon completion of all requirements participants may attend graduation celebration activities during the fourth weekend in June, Cypress TX or may have their certificate and graduation package mailed to them. All work must be completed no later than May 31st of the year participant plans to graduate.