THE MULTITUDE EXPERIENCE … a multifaceted ministry And God Almighty bless thee, and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people. Gen 28:3 KJV
I greet you in the name of Our Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you for exploring a bit of what The Multitude Experience has to offer.
The Multitude Experience Certificate in Ministry program is for those who are called to specialized ministries. Our participants realize they need additional training to fulfill the ministry God has dropped in their spirit so therefore pursue work at the certificate level. Our Certificate in Ministry curriculum is assessment based, customized, utilizes a blended learning format and is award winning! We encourage participants to work at their own pace. An accelerated curriculum is available for participants who have completed specific faith based courses or have taught specific faith based courses. Request a consultation with a Multitude Experience Administrator to explore a customized accelerated curriculum.
The Multitude Experience is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). This allows our institute to award Continuing Education Units (CEUs) based on the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The CEUs are accepted by associations, regulatory boards, corporations and higher education institutions.
Those who are called to be Senior Pastors/Pulpit Ministers are strongly encouraged to complete work at seminaries accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
EARNING A CERTIFICATE IN MINISTRY 1. Complete Registration Form and Statement of Intent. Statement of Intent describes the ministry they are called to and why participant wants to pursue a Certificate in Ministry.
2. Orientation (electronic session).
3. Complete the Finding your PLACE in Ministry assessment online. Website and access code provided. The consultation/prayer component will be completed via an electronic session with a Multitude Experience Administrator. Read Training for Reigning (Godwin, 1997) or a comparable agreed upon book and complete required reading assignment.
4. Submit the Ministry Project Form(s), both initial and annual. The initial Ministry Project form is due as soon as you register for the program. Annual Ministry Project forms are due each year by May 31st. Forms will be reviewed by a Multitude Experience Administrator. The annual forms are used to compile a report which is available online to all program participants and ministry partners.
5. Consultation with a Multitude Experience Administrator to review: Registration Form, PLACE assessment, thoughts regarding required book, Ministry Project Form, Statement of Intent and other information deemed necessary.
6. Complete the Certificate in Ministry courses. Several of the courses provide opportunities for Advanced Studies. Request a consultation with a Multitude Experience Administrator to discuss Advanced Studies requirements.
7. Upon completion of all requirements participants may attend graduation celebration activities during the fourth weekend in June, Cypress TX or may have their certificate and graduation package mailed to them. All work must be completed no later than May 31st of the year participant plans to graduate.